Mobile Phone Internet Marketing
Are You Mobile Ready?
86% of the UK population own a mobile, in fact mobile phone ownership outstrips personal computers 4 to 1.
And a key study by Morgan Stanley demonstrated that internet use on mobile phones is set to surpass all PC use within the next 3 years. Creating a market 10 times larger than the current desktop internet. This trend will revolutionise the way we use and deliver products and services, creating an unprecedented opportunity for SMEs.
In fact, this trend is already strong…
“People accessing our products and services through their mobile phones are adding a billion dollars annually to our existing revenue streams. Clearly this is the future of search on the Internet. Our mobile search queries have grown five times over the last couple of years,” – J. Rosenburg, Google SVP, 2010
How Does This Effect You As a Business Owner?
Mobile Internet use is naturally suited to local activity. People are already using their mobile phones to find local plumbers, restaurants, hairdressers, taxis, nightclubs and shops. To check the cheapest price, or find coupons, for products before purchasing offline. This type of usage is growing, rapidly.
And yet, the majority of businesses are failing them…
81% of websites display badly or not at all on mobile phones and devices.
How many potential customers visited your website via a mobile this month? What did they see (check here)?
Enterprises that are compatible now will take the business – the rest will wonder what just happened
Our Rapid Mobile Website Design service will produce a dedicated version of your website that is compatible with all mobile phones and devices, including (but not limited to):
- and all WAP browsers too.
Your content will be tailored to engage mobile users and the context in which they will access your website.
- Mobile optimised design – perfect for touch screens, neat and clear on all mobiles
- One click for customers to immediately call you on their mobile
- Visitors can instantly SMS text your website to a friend – a word-of-mouth recommendation in an instant
- Customer newsletter opt-in, includes email and mobile number – the perfect way to keep in touch with prospects and customers, offer them news and specials via SMS
- Facebook and Twitter integration – turn your visitors in to constant social contacts, 50% of Facebook users access via mobile
- Customer booking and reservations – a customers booking details immediately sent to you via email
- Google Maps showing directions to your premises – the number one look up on mobile phones
- Coupons – your customers can show offers in-store on their mobile phones
- Mobile specific visitor statistics setup and installed for you
- And much more!
Your mobile website will seamlessly connect to your existing website domain name, without affecting your existing website in any way (Mobile Phone visitors will simply see your mobile tailored website instead). You also receive a dedicated .mobi address optimised for mobile phone search engines.
Here are 3 examples front-pages…
To get your mobile website developed today, with ‘no money down’, simply contact us on 0114 360 20 60 or request a free consultation here.